What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Seen my first one !

RCZ1

Reaction score
Just got to work and had to post this because I'm so excited. :D

Just seen my first RCZ on the road and it was in my home town. After to travelling from Yorkshire to Cornwall and back and not seeing one - there was one right on my doorstep :!:

It was black with chrome arches and it looked stunning. They really stand out in a crowd of cars and everyone was looking at it.

I wish I had mine :(

A

Anonymous

Your posts do make me :lol:, you will definitely not be able to sleep the night before you pick your car up :!: . On that note, it's Not too long to wait now until you pick your car up :)

RCZ1

Reaction score
Pughy3 said:
Your posts do make me :lol:, you will definitely not be able to sleep the night before you pick your car up :!: . On that note, it's Not too long to wait now until you pick your car up :)

I'm glad I brighten up your day :D

Actually it looks like like it won't be here until the second or third week of August, so I'm planning on telling them to keep it until 1st September. :!:

A

Anonymous

That's not so good :? and doesn't bear well for the rest of us, I would def wait until Sept.