What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Seeking Advice on Airbag and Seat Belt Pretensioner Issue - Peugeot RCZ 2010

sassankh

Reaction score
Hi Peugeot enthusiasts,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm encountering an issue with my Peugeot RCZ 2010, and I'm reaching out to the community for insights and advice.

Problem:
Every time I start my car, I receive a message indicating an issue with the airbags or seat belt pretensioners. Despite thorough checks on connections and no fault codes, the problem persists.

Details:
- Car: Peugeot RCZ 2010
- Mileage: 82,000 km
- No apparent issues in connections

I've done my best to troubleshoot the problem, but I'm still facing this persistent message. Has anyone else experienced a similar problem with their RCZ or have any suggestions on what I could try next?

Your expertise and experiences are highly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Best regards,
Sassan

Attachments

• IMG_0117.jpeg
    IMG_0117.jpeg
    44.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0127.jpeg
    IMG_0127.jpeg
    58.5 KB · Views: 9

Pedro

Reaction score
Scan the car for OBD codes having a guess it may be loose connectors steering column Airbag ECU fault-Relay on Airbag system you can test if the comm unit is faulty by using 2.2 Ohms resistors remove steering wheel cowl from steering column unplug 2 plugs outer left & outer right fit resistors into disconnected plugs (one leg in each hole in the plug) if fault clears its the comm unit that's faulty

sassankh

Reaction score
Hi,

Thank you for your response. I've identified the issue. After wrapping the car, they forgot to put back the check socket.

Thanks for your assistance.:rolleyes:

Best Regards