What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Security Insulated SUPAGLASS...fitted

A

Anonymous

Hi All, have just got back from Reading after having my RCZ fitted with Security SUPAGLASS! Also had an insulated layer fitted to keep heat in during the Winter & to keep cold air-conditioned air in during the Summer! Have had this on a previous vehicle (same Company), & it was brilliant!

The Security glass is in the form of a film that is professionally attached to the inside of the windows (either clear or varying tints available), and prevents any yobbo/thief/car jacker etc, smashing the windows to break into the car. Take a look at this demo to get an accurate impression of Supaglass http://www.pentagonglass.com/video/. It is easy to knock out from the inside in the case of an accident & the emergency services are able to get 'IN' if neccesary! We also had a very light tint, which, with the tint we already had, still looked subtle but very good! It also carries a Life Time Garantee.

The Company that does it is 'PENTAGON GLASS TECH', & the total cost to have my windows treated was just £270. The Company are extremely professional, efficient, obliging & friendly. They did require the car over-night for drying purposes, so we checked into the Crown Plaza Hotel just up the road..Excellent!!!

There are other locations available other than Reading, but this was the nearest to us in Dorset.

A

Anonymous

a bit of necro here...sorry...I have this fitted to my wife's Mazda CX-7 and the thieves just kicked the whole window in! Glove compartment emptied (not a lot in there luckily) in less than 20 seconds! I haven't bothered to replace the film on the new window...