What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

second rcz

A

Anonymous

Hi there my name is bill and live in rainham kent ,this is my second rcz in 6 months as it had to be replaced under warrenty because of the underneath of the car being so corroded and many numerous faults hopefully this one will be a lot better

A

Anonymous

Hi, Bill ! I am down in Sittingbourne, we may see each other !!!

A

Anonymous

:greetings-wavingblue: hi enjoy hope all goes well this time :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

Hiya it's bill from rainham replying to gatt about the corrosion,it was all the bare metal parts,such as the anti-roll bar link bars/trackrod ends/driveshafts/carriers for the disc calipers plus a lot lot more .I have photos but must keep these put away so far with the new car i've had to paint the disc hub centre already because of the rusting already plus the disc caliper carrier because the galvanising is the most discusting i have ever seen applied in over 40 years.maybe i am to particular but iv'e only had the car just a week and i think the pdi and quality is rubbish.