What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Scottish Meet.

A

Anonymous

Any RCZ Owning Scots fancying a meet? Those south of the line are welcome too :beer:

A

Anonymous

Aberdeen, Ayrshire and central Scotland - couldn't be any further apart :lol:

A

Anonymous

You may see another one on Tuesday and Wednesday as I'm driving from Cardiff to Glasgow then Edinburgh and finally back to London ...

t110jim

Reaction score
sorry not far enough north for me enjoy your trip to scotland hope the weather improves for you

A

Anonymous

Derek said:
Aberdeen, Ayrshire and central Scotland - couldn't be any further apart :lol:

Where abouts in central Scotland you from?? I'm not that far from Glasgow!

A

Anonymous

I actually had to google maps that!!! Lol that's at the other end of the bloomin country!!! Lol

A

Anonymous

It isn't a big country, it's in the middle of Edinburgh and Glasgow :lol:

A

Anonymous

I suppose so- it's only like an hour n a half to Edinburgh from mine!

A

Anonymous

ME ME ME, i would luv a scottish meet, hoping theres,some thing in the pipe line soon, as i very much enjoyed my 1st show day in conventry, any where in scotland as i luv the drive..............plenty off notice would be good to sort out work.....................rcz

A

Anonymous

WHEN...........before winter??? :wtf: i am in cumbernauld but originally from hamilton :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I am up for it but advanced notice please considering I live in leicester and hopefully not too late into winter

A

Anonymous

i think we should have one RIGHT NOW!!! cause the weathers awesome!!!

A

Anonymous

LynseyRCZ said:

yip its a lovely night and nearly october weather but the english get this all the time ;) :)

A

Anonymous

I'd like to come but I think the OH would just think I'm sad ..... A laugh coming from someone who waves at every other Focus RS he meets!!

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
LynseyRCZ said:

yip its a lovely night and nearly october weather but the english get this all the time ;) :)

Rub it in!!! Lol