What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Saturation by foreign language correspondents.

wilsofar

Reaction score
I'm just a bit concerned at what type of content is being put onto the forum by (Russian?) correspondents.

Seems at times just to saturate the site unnecessarily (and most of us don't know the content which might be malicious!)

The site has gone remarkably quiet of late possibly put off by these 'intruders'.

I'm sure Admin have the matter in hand.

D

Deleted User

RCZIain said:
I'm banning double figures a day currently.

would it be worth 'closing' applications to join as a temporary measure?

whoever these people are, once they realise they are banging against a brick wall quickly move on...

...also, are you able to log their IP address? if it's the same person you can block them that way.

anyway, keep up the good work Iain.

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
Every one I ban I also block their IP address, but obviously there are lots more besides!

2retro

Reaction score
Yep, Russia is a big place! lol

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes me too, spending loads of time banning Russian and Chinese it’s getting out of hand at the moment I think what we need is a format where new members have to answer three questions then it’s put to admin to accept or not. That’s how the fb owners group do it.