What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

SatNav...why didn't I?

A

Anonymous

Good Afternoon fellow RCZ elitists,

I purchased my bad boy last Saturday but couldn't afford, at the time, to get the Peugeot multimedia system intergrated.

- Audience "Awww"

Is there anyway of going to Peugeot, admitting my mistake and getting them to stick it in my car OR is this something that would require a lot of hassle?

Thanks n that in advance n that..

A

Anonymous

sat nav uses a different mould of dashboard and cant retro be fitted sorry but at £1400 and from what i hear its not good value for money,the only thing that can be changed is wheel choice by the dealer

A

Anonymous

Oh dear. IMO a huge mistake. The system transforms the interior of these beautiful cars. It really is the most wonderful piece of equipment and my advice would always be, if the pennies will stretch then get it fitted. But as jassy said, no chance of a retro fit. Sorry :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

WarlKicken said:
Good Afternoon fellow RCZ elitists,

I purchased my bad boy last Saturday but couldn't afford, at the time, to get the Peugeot multimedia system intergrated.

- Audience "Awww"

Is there anyway of going to Peugeot, admitting my mistake and getting them to stick it in my car OR is this something that would require a lot of hassle?

Thanks n that in advance n that..

I can't quite make out if you have got the car or just ordered it? surely if you have only just ordered it there is an opportunity to change your order, or at least it's worth a try?