What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Satnav Speed Camera Updates

A

Anonymous

I downloaded the Speedcamera POI from the Peugot France site, copied onto the route directory of my USB stick and plugged it into the usb port in the Car. It came up with the loading bar, which lasted about 4 mins, then finished.

However, I have yet to see a single speed camera warning, and when looking in the satnav menu, cannot see my own POI or any reference to speed cameras. Am I doing something wrong?!

A

Anonymous

Been a while since ive done one but seem to remember that when its done you should get a message confirming the download was successful , the system then auto shuts down and restarts. You should then be able to access the "paramiters for risk areas" to set the alert types eg display on map, sound alert etc.

A

Anonymous

Just downloaded speed camera file from France.
On the root directory of SD card and USB, tried both. pressed Nav then settings. Problem I have is update personal POI is darkened out and not an option to select. Any Idea's ? :?

:text-blondmoment: forgot to unzip the file after downloading. Easy done. :lol:

A

Anonymous

installation took less than 30 seconds. System then restarted. Going to look for a speed camera to check its working ok. :wave:

A

Anonymous

:thumbup:

You may notice that the speed warnings are slightly lower than the actual posted speed on the road...this is why Pug Uk don't offer the file in the uk.

A

Anonymous

RCZGT200 said:
:thumbup:

You may notice that the speed warnings are slightly lower than the actual posted speed on the road...this is why Pug Uk don't offer the file in the uk.

Thanks Marcus. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

To those of you thinking of updating. Check first your software version. You may not need to update.
Select setup, then system, then software. Latest version from France on my car is NG4-D-R23quat-R23.21.

Good luck.