What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Sat Nav System

A

Anonymous

Hi, To all RCZ owners. I have an RCZ with the Sat Nav and phone extra but have been experiancing some problems, after the main unit being changed the satnav zoom doesn't seem to go in as close leading to some roads not being named as your nearing them. The dealer I take the car to has said there is nothing wrong after comparing it to a similar system but a different car. Also they said I should take it to a closer dealer. Any help out there?

A

Anonymous

you can alter the "zoom" on the screen. You can also change the screen display from 3d to 2d. Both these alterations will have an affect on roads being or not being displayed, depending on what has been adjusted.
Obviously if you are zoomed to far out it will only show major roads.
I cant remember how to alter the zoom, and the car is not here at the moment, but try loading up the sat nav then push the toggle, i think that is " zoom" :eusa-think:
I will have a play when the wife brings the car back later.