What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Sat nav sd card

A

Anonymous

I was told today from Peugeot dealership that I should have a sd card for the sat nav that should come with the car. Can any one tell me is this right or wrong. Thank you

A

Anonymous

The dealer that told you that is wrong. The NG4 system in the RCZ does not come with an SD card. It stores the maps on its internal hard drive and is pre loaded at the factory.

Peugeot does have a sat nav system that stores the maps on an sd card, its called R-Neg but its a lower spec system thats not available in RCZ.

A

Anonymous

If the maps are stored on the hard drive how do any future updates get applied (if at all?).

Just wondered... :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

most built in sat navs are updated via CD and are supplied by the manufacturer of the sat nav...as for price...it will depend on what is involved in the updates. In terms of the RCZ sat nav, bet to talk to the dealer