What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

salesman

A

Anonymous

called into the local ford garage today :eek: to check out the all new focus we went down in the rcz and the salesman could not take his eyes off the pug :shock: dont panic thinking of upgrading the car i use for work :eusa-shhh: after having the crack the salesman said "" its about time peugeot made a good car "" i think that was a compliment :clap: even if he did say it quitely :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

It is a true statement tho! around the turn of the millenium the lion turned its back on Drivers. Great they are caring about them now!

A

Anonymous

I went to to test drive the RCZ at my local dealer and after eventually getting to drive the car, the first thing the Peugeot salesman said to me on the TD was "not my cup of tea this car, not sure what all the fuss is about!" - Can you believe that!!!!! - Didnt place my order with them suprisingly!!!

A

Anonymous

Bingbongrcz said:
I went to to test drive the RCZ at my local dealer and after eventually getting to drive the car, the first thing the Peugeot salesman said to me on the TD was "not my cup of tea this car, not sure what all the fuss is about!" - Can you believe that!!!!! - Didnt place my order with them suprisingly!!!
:eek: WOW! Okay, it might not be his cup of tea but that's something he should keep between himself and his colleagues or very, very private, and most certainly not expressed during a test drive. Does this person have career suicide in mind???

A

Anonymous

Well Pug phoned me to get my feedback, safe to say i wasnt to complimentary! really annoys me that sort of thing, just alround bad customer experience!!