What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Running Day-lights Not working, also when I lock the car it doesn't light up

almasviana

Reaction score
Pretty straightforward, out of nowhere the running day-lights stopped working when in automatic lighting.

I'm running LEDs (the old ones were going bad but they were also LED) and I remember the old ones working.

The new ones did function as supposed to when I installed them. THEY DO WORK when I put in the manual, and they light up in an automatic when the car lights everything up, only the RDL function is not working. I checked the car cockpit menu and turned on and off the RDL function, it doesn't work. I have heard that could be resolved with a BSI reset but I don't know how to do it.

The other problem is when I lock the car, the 2-second light signal doesn't light up right away, only after 45 seconds (I tried multiple times). It's annoying because when it's dark, I have to see if the side mirrors are closed.

I have a lot of other problems in my car that I want to fix, and I'm pissed off being scammed by mechanics. Over 1200€ and the same problems are popping up (max turbo pressure related), I will make other posts about it and I'm looking for some help if possible!