What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RUN FLAT TYRES

A

Anonymous

i wonder why peugeot have not used the latest run flat tyres on the rcz. it would make up for the lack of a spare wheel. Ideal with the tyre presure monitor fitted as a extra ? :?:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hi bee

I've had run flat tyres in the past and they are bl**dy awful. They give such a hard ride. I really wouldn't want them again. :thumbdown:

GT RCZ

Reaction score
I have had problems with them on my Z4 the ride is awful makes the car jittery. Had a puncture on Isle of Man had trouble getting hold of a tyre most companies advised two day wait for one to be shipped from main land.
Was lucky to find one after a lot of ringing around which is why I have gone for space saver spare.

A

Anonymous

Yes, my experience of run flat's on my SLK AMG was not a good one either - firm ride & upon reaching 70mph, the whole started to judder. :thumbdown: :brickwall: