What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RT6 vs NG4

A

Anonymous

Hey

Does anyone here have the new RT6 in their car?

I have a couple of questions;

1. Is the display between the dials large or small? Large will totally fill the gap like NG4.
2. Can you stream music via BlueTooth? If so can you use the stalk to control? Can you see track info?
3. Can your iphone be connected via USB to listen/control/see track info?
4. Does it come with or have an option for Digital Radio?
5. Is the main display HD quality like the NG4?

I know these questions should be directed to a dealer but all the ones I've spoken to don't have a clue.

Thanks in advance,

Keiran

RCZ1

Reaction score
keiranm2000 said:
Hey

Does anyone here have the new RT6 in their car?

I have a couple of questions;

1. Is the display between the dials large or small? Large will totally fill the gap like NG4.
2. Can you stream music via BlueTooth? If so can you use the stalk to control? Can you see track info?
3. Can your iphone be connected via USB to listen/control/see track info?
4. Does it come with or have an option for Digital Radio?
5. Is the main display HD quality like the NG4?

I know these questions should be directed to a dealer but all the ones I've spoken to don't have a clue.

Thanks in advance,

Keiran

Hi, I've ordered it on the new RCZ but not got it yet. From reading the manual I can answer some of your questions.

1. Not sure what size the display is between the dials. I can let you know when I pick the car up.

2 & 3. - having read the manual You can stream music via USB and Bluetooth. The RT6 does not have the in built hard drive / jukebox therefore I would also say it will display tracks being played and yes you have full control from the steering wheel controls.

4. No

5. I do believe it has a HD screen on the RT6

Hope this helps :)

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
5. I do believe it has a HD screen on the RT6

From the specs in the German manual it even seems to be the SAME display, and it also looks the same in the car.
Some internal things might have changed, though.

There's actually almost no difference (besides the internal disk and audio-conversion) between both units.

A

Anonymous

Still no DAB...

I guess they don't anticipate the lifetime of this car being that long.

A

Anonymous

JWT said:
Still no DAB...

I guess they don't anticipate the lifetime of this car being that long.

This perplexes me somewhat too!

A

Anonymous

Thanks for all your replies!

RCZ1 I look forward to hearing more when you take delivery.

Keiran