What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RT6 + sat nav screen replacement

SteveH700

Reaction score
I have 2013 Magnetic LE with RT6 head unit, with the pop-up display. Just lately the display takes a long time to boot. Sometimes it just hangs on the Peugeot logo, often it will eventually continue and then work ok. Sometimes if I turn ignition off then back on it seems to work perfectly. Any ideas what I can do?
If there is nothing that can be done with the existing unit I would consider a replacement but it needs to work with the existing system, including parking sensors, clock, wheel controls, and be able to access all the settings menus. I don't hold out much hope, but maybe someone else has had the same issues?

Charlie1875

Reaction score
Hi mate, mine stopped working all together one day with the pop up screen blank and the constant cd ejection noise, also the clocks Turned from miles into kms.
perhaps your system is on the way out, I had mine rebuilt by a guy on eBay, his number is in the advert, think he was from Wigan, worth giving him a ring.
hope that helps!

SteveH700

Reaction score
Thank you, I have read there is a on internal micro SD memory that fails. I know a bit about computers because I work on PLC controllers. Flash memory does wear out. As my car is now 10 years old it makes sense. But the process of replacing it seems really involved and potentially could trash the thing altogether. At least at the moment it sort of works most of the time.