What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RT6 Pop up Nav Unit, Video input?

Chadolo1997

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Does anybody know how/if it's possible to add a video input to the RT6 pop up Nav screen?

Looking to add android auto/screen mirroring to the original pop up screen but can't seem find any advice on it?

Don't mind the cost too much, just wondered if anyone has successfully done it?

Thanks

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
its the thing everyone is asking as far as i know its never been done.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
you could be the first! give it a bash 😃 some clever guy will eventually do it I'm sure

DKZ5745

Reaction score
As Neil has said, this has cropped up on the forum quite a lot over the years, but I haven’t seen anyone who has been sucsesful.

If you do manage it, make sure you document how it was done & come back on here, preferably with pictures. You would make many RCZ owners very grateful 👍

indoldn

Reaction score
That's a shame, I had hoped someone had managed it. Nevermind
You need a video interface unit. https://www.phibu-electronics.com/ used to do one. Someone on FB group did it and was going to see if he can source it for other members. I think he mentioned it cost him around £350 and you have to install it yourself or pay for someone to do it.

Chadolo1997

Reaction score
You need a video interface unit. https://www.phibu-electronics.com/ used to do one. Someone on FB group did it and was going to see if he can source it for other members. I think he mentioned it cost him around £350 and you have to install it yourself or pay for someone to do it.
I have seen this Facebook post and managed to contact the suppliers on Alibaba, you are correct it's around £350.

Once I've got the funds I'll give it a try and post how successful or not it was 🤞

indoldn

Reaction score
I have seen this Facebook post and managed to contact the suppliers on Alibaba, you are correct it's around £350.

Once I've got the funds I'll give it a try and post how successful or not it was 🤞
Nice one. A bit expensive for me but do let us know when you have it installed.