What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Roof Trim

Anivad247

Reaction score
Hi everyone have just bought a beautiful black RCZ with the silver roof trim, i have seen a few posts on here about having them carbon wrapped. Has anyone had them done in Gloss Black or Chrome wrap? Am undecided what to have and dont like the dull silver look?

Thanks in advance guys

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Have you tried to clean your arches as I have previously posted on the best results...
I did have the wife's RCZ arches that had faded these where black arches so I removed them and had them spayed piano black to match the roof excellent job and was £125 each side and great job...

Anivad247

Reaction score
Have you tried to clean your arches as I have previously posted on the best results...
I did have the wife's RCZ arches that had faded these where black arches so I removed them and had them spayed piano black to match the roof excellent job and was £125 each side and great job...
Hi thanks for the reply no I haven’t as they are quite dull and have blemish marks , is there anything you can recommend please?

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes I have used auto glym bumper gel and after you have washed your RCZ and dry it then rub this on your arches no hard rubbing then buff off with a clean micro towel and hay presto no water marks and you can see a fantastic transformation as many RCZers on here can confirm this too..... Hope this helps you out..
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Anivad247

Reaction score
Hi thanks for the reply no I haven’t as they are quite dull and have blemish marks , is there anything you can recommend please?
Yes I have used auto glym bumper gel and after you have washed your RCZ and dry it then rub this on your arches no hard rubbing then buff off with a clean micro towel and hay presto no water marks and you can see a fantastic transformation as many RCZers on here can confirm this too..... Hope this helps you out..
Les n Co

Marmite

Reaction score
Iv use that gel verinator… very good stuff , just a question are the black arches on the R alloy or plastic as I had a tiny stone chip on one an it was silver underneath

Mr DB RCZ R

Reaction score
Hi everyone have just bought a beautiful black RCZ with the silver roof trim, i have seen a few posts on here about having them carbon wrapped. Has anyone had them done in Gloss Black or Chrome wrap? Am undecided what to have and dont like the dull silver look?

Thanks in advance guys
Hi, I have a 65 plate white type r and have had them black gloss wrapped, cost around £200. Best money spent, as we all know the roof bars weather a bit. Can fwd a pic if you prefer.

Marmite

Reaction score
Hi, I have a 65 plate white type r and have had them black gloss wrapped, cost around £200. Best money spent, as we all know the roof bars weather a bit. Can fwd a pic if you prefer.
Post a pic they are pain to keep nice even with autoglim gel they stay alright for a few weeks then need doing again .

Kevin tirebuck

Reaction score

Thanks in advance guys
Black wrapping is the way to go, I had mine completed 12 months ago and still as good as new, no issues.20210531_110240.jpg

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Here is a RCZ from one of the owners who went to pug fest... Before and after was a quick demo and the owner was well impressed to say the least IMG-20220717-WA0015.jpgIMG-20220717-WA0012.jpgIMG-20220717-WA0014.jpgIMG-20220717-WA0013.jpgIMG-20220717-WA0011.jpgIMG-20220717-WA0010.jpgIMG-20220717-WA0008.jpgIMG-20220717-WA0009.jpgwhat do you RCZers think 🤔

All drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Nemi

Reaction score
Looks good. How long does it stay like that? Currently, my arches look similar to that white RCZ. I'm considering repainting them in black matte.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
The last post I put above took less than ten minutes and it was before and after on the white RCZ... That was the first time of doing it.... If you washed your car and did this to the arches lasts longer and longer and for under a tenner.... When you wash your car and polish it do this as well and your RCZ will look stunning...
As always...
Les n Co