What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Roof Arches

A

Anonymous

Does anyone know if the roof arches are the same across the whole range also pre and post facelift?
I need a new one.

tianorth

Reaction score
Hope you are going to say Hi and introduce yourself in the newbie section.

This search was done on a diesel variant

Also did search on a thp200 came out with the same part numbers.

The system didn't ask for a year of make.

Have you tried ebay the are breaking a couple of cars on there, is yours badly damaged have you though about getting a wrap done on it, might be cheaper and you can get the look you want.

Attachments

• Arches.jpg
    Arches.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 6,111
A

Anonymous

Thanks for the information, much appreciated.

A bit rude of me to jump in and start asking questions I know, but in my defence I was having a breakdown after finding a dent in my arch.
Once sorted I will be saying hello in the appropriate manner.

tianorth

Reaction score
No problem we are friendly around here.

Have you thought about filler in the dent and then wrap?
Obviously you would have to get the other one done as well, unless you want that type of look!!:D

A

Anonymous

Has anyone taken one off ? I'm worried I'll end up with a pile of broken clips and an expensive trip to the main dealer.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Clips arent that expensive. Dealers are often the cheapest for oem parts, its just the labour they charge a lot for.

A couple of people have had new windscreens and that required the arches to come off. So they may be able to help :)

DKZ5745

Reaction score
The windscreen repair company removed both arches to replace the screen. It seemed to be quite an easy job from what I recall, but then I'm sure the technician had done it before, no doubt doing it the first time would take longer.

I remember he taped up the bottom front of the arches before removing them, as he said if not, they would get scratched against the bodywork during removal.

Not a lot of info-sorry, but hope it helps. :eusa-think:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 6,061

DKZ5745

Reaction score
The guy turned up to replace my screen. I went inside & half an hour later I came out to offer him a drink. :wtf:

Instant thought was, WTF is he doing? I only wanted the screen replacing!

He explained that some cars require a little more dismantling to do the job. :shock: hope that's the last time they have to come off. :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Thanks everyone, I've found a wrapper with a body shop who's (hopefully) gonna fill the dent and wrap it. I'll post before and after photo's if it's successful.

A

Anonymous

Elbava said:
Thanks for the information, much appreciated.

A bit rude of me to jump in and start asking questions I know, but in my defence I was having a breakdown after finding a dent in my arch.
Once sorted I will be saying hello in the appropriate manner.
Wonders how you got a dent in the arch to begin with?? :shock:

A

Anonymous

Wonders how you got a dent in the arch to begin with?? :shock:[/quote]

Purchased the car on Saturday knowing it had a few paint issue's, all rectifiable within the budget. Drove it home, parked up and as I was admiring it through the window I spotted the dent I'd completely missed. Really took the shine off my day.