What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Roof arches

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Howdo.
I have had a look on service box and found the part numbers for gloss black roof arches.

Left:16 100 327 80
Right:16 100 328 80

Other than calling peugeot, where can I find out how much these are?
In the sales brochure, it says Matt black areches ED44 are £320, but Im guessing its more than that as replacement part?

A

Anonymous

Abzynthe said:
Howdo.
I have had a look on service box and found the part numbers for gloss black roof arches.

Left:16 100 327 80
Right:16 100 328 80

Other than calling peugeot, where can I find out how much these are?
In the sales brochure, it says Matt black areches ED44 are £320, but Im guessing its more than that as replacement part?

Pass but I suspect that's not the price fitted and inc VAT.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
That price includes VAT as an optional extra when you buy the car new. But I do think they will probably be way more than that :(

A

Anonymous

I would Plasti-Dip the arches, so you can easily go back if you don't like the black color anymore or want to sell the car in (more or less) original state.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
TomC said:
...or want to sell the car in (more or less) original state.

I dont think that will be possible when im finished lol.

Im looking at all the options as if these arent too much more than the cost of painting, dipping or wrapping, then I will go for them :)

A

Anonymous

Abzynthe said:
TomC said:
...or want to sell the car in (more or less) original state.

I dont think that will be possible when im finished lol.

Im looking at all the options as if these arent too much more than the cost of painting, dipping or wrapping, then I will go for them :)

Keep us posted on the eventual cheapest/best option.

I would like to know :)

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Will do :)

So far, Ive been quoted £240 to get them sprayed, £120 (mates rates) to get them wrapped, Ive emailed my local dealer to get a price of the arches from them, and Ill also look into plasti dip, as my local bodyshop may be able to do it if I supply the stuff :)

RCZ1

Reaction score
I'm confused because there aren't any GLOSS black roof arches for the RCZ as far as I'm aware. The black arches are matt.

A

Anonymous

I think they are More of a Satin Finish than a "matt finish" Bodyshop's charge on average £40/£50 an hour,so as a guessitmate your talking £250/£300 for PUG dealer for fitting Black OEM ARCHES :eusa-think:

Abzynthe

Reaction score
I got a reply from my dealer.

I did put on the enquiry that I thought the arches were matte black and not gloss.

Dear Mr. Hutchcraft

The part numbers supplied are indeed gloss black, at £244.14 each including VAT.

Matt black trims are offered as part of an options package on the current range of RCZ but they are not listed as a spare part yet.

If you could supply some vehicle details, I can then contact Peugeot to see if they can supply the relevant part numbers as soon as they have been created.

Many thanks