What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

reversing mirrors

A

Anonymous

Is there a way to get both wing mirrors to dip automatically when reversing? I can get either of the mirrors on their own to dip, but not both automatically at the same. :eusa-think: Any ideas?

Cheers,
Chris.

A

Anonymous

Oh well, that's a bit silly, but thanks for the replies.

Chris

A

Anonymous

:?: :?: :?:

I don't know if it makes a difference, but I have the GT THP 200 and I can fold back the mirrors by just pulling the mirror selector backwards.

You need to make sure the selector is set in the middle, so not on either left or right mirror, and then pull backwards. To reverse the proceedure just select a left or right mirror and both will fold back out again.

edit - oh just reread your message, you want them to DIP not fold back. Sorry. I agree, that would be handy having both being able to do it.

FGRob

Reaction score
chrisj said:
Oh well, that's a bit silly, but thanks for the replies.

Chris
I think Peugeot work on the basis that you only have one kerb to worry about at any point in time, but at least we can do this, which I find a real benefit, anything higher should be picked up by your sensors.

Rob.

A

Anonymous

i think having the self dipping mirrors are great i do not want to chance scraping those black alloys of mine :)

finchy

A

Anonymous

It only allows one mirror at a time to dip. No way can it work with two.