What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Reversing mirrors problem

A

Anonymous

I've got a wee problem with the wing mirrors dipping when I reverse! The passenger side works perfect but when I switch it to the drivers side it goes out a wee bit then up- and to be honest a view of the sky is not really helpful when reversing! I take it this is a warranty job????

A

Anonymous

Sounds like it to me.

I've not had this problem. I did think my reversing mirrors had stopped working but it turned out to be user error - I'd left the mirror switch in the centre position :oops:

A

Anonymous

When you have the drivers side one in reversing mode adjust it to where you want it to be...it should then remeber that position for the next time you use it.

regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

RCZGT200 said:
When you have the drivers side one in reversing mode adjust it to where you want it to be...it should then remeber that position for the next time you use it.

regards

Marcus

that could be the problem!!! much ta

A

Anonymous

My mirrors don't dip. Does this feature have to be activated somehow?

A

Anonymous

they do, but you have move the switch over to the side you want to dip

A

Anonymous

Yes I have the GT but I haven't noticed the dipping motion. If it only works on the side that the switch is set to, maybe I've always been looking at the wrong one! :wtf:

A

Anonymous

Telford Steve said:
Yes I have the GT but I haven't noticed the dipping motion. If it only works on the side that the switch is set to, maybe I've always been looking at the wrong one! :wtf:
Or if it is in the central position then it won't work at all

A

Anonymous

As its to stop you hitting kerbs on reverse parallel park, how could you have a kerb both sides ? or am I missing something here?

A

Anonymous

paul141 said:
As its to stop you hitting kerbs on reverse parallel park, how could you have a kerb both sides ? or am I missing something here?
I guess you might want to see both white lines whilst reversing into a parking space.... Just a thought :beer:

A

Anonymous

hi
i have the rcz 156 auto and u also cant make it work..
what is the GT model?

A

Anonymous

seliran7 said:
hi
i have the rcz 156 auto and u also cant make it work..
what is the GT model?
I am guessing that you are not UK based. We have the Sport which is the "entry level" for the RCZ and then we have the GT which has extra features on it.