What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Kendall742

Reaction score
Hi, new RCZ owner and I have the rt4 sat nav with built in screen on the dash.

In honesty, the sat nav is awful and is now outdated. (2013).

so I’m thinking about either a single or double din. However, I’d like to be able to still use the screen. So is there an adapter or has anyone hardwired the screen to match a single or double din.

Or has anyone installed an android tablet or something where the original is instead with the screen still flipping up on ignition?

ideally I want apple car play and a reversing camera, but don’t want to lose the screen so idea’s or guidance or inspiration is very welcome.

if it can’t be done, why hasn’t it been done and it seems a shame to just lose a screen to modernise the car with a new double din.

thanks.

Goatz

Reaction score
Are you sure it isnt the NG4?
Sadly I have not seen anyone integrate the flip up screen with anything other than the standard unit.

Kendall742

Reaction score
Are you sure it isnt the NG4?
Sadly I have not seen anyone integrate the flip up screen with anything other than the standard unit.
The ng4 is the double din isn’t it? I only have the single din unit which I think it either rt4 or rt6. Ahhh, gutted. Thanks for reply.

Goatz

Reaction score

Pedro

Reaction score
Someone made a post that the Flip up RT6 Sat Nav is not compatible if installing the Android or other mods due to wiring complications