What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Removal of center console

RayRay6699

Reaction score
Hello guys,

has one of you ever removed the entire center console? I would like to completely remove it and have it covered with Alcantara.
I mean the part as shown in the picture.
If anyone has done this before, could you tell me the easiest way to do it?
That would be absolutely amazing, thank you

Attachments

• 30B92D8A-A677-420C-95FC-76714FCC01DB.jpeg
    30B92D8A-A677-420C-95FC-76714FCC01DB.jpeg
    59.9 KB · Views: 18

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

has one of you ever removed the entire center console? I would like to completely remove it and have it covered with Alcantara.
I mean the part as shown in the picture.
If anyone has done this before, could you tell me the easiest way to do it?
That would be absolutely amazing, thank you
I’m sure it’s quite straight forward not actually done it but I’m thinking of skinning mine in carbon fibre if you lift the gear gayer and surround you’ll see some of the fasters there and it may help you if you look at photos of the console for sale on ebay etc to see where it’s clipped.
Keep us updated on your project 👍

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks amazing nice job how easy did the console come out?

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
All I can say is beautiful and looks like it's factory and not modified well done and thanks for sharing.
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

RayRay6699

Reaction score
Looks amazing nice job how easy did the console come out?
Removing the center console is not really complicated. There are 3 screws under the arm rest and under the shift knob. The rest is pretty much self-explanatory. Pull out the area with the 12V socket and the spoiler adjustment and disconnect the two plugs underneath. Then it's already solved. The only complicated thing is to loosen the two plugs in the rear area. As a tip I can give you to loosen the cable then you have more leeway. If you have any further questions, just ask.