What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Reg Plates

A

Anonymous

do you get a choice of reg plates when you new motor arrives at the dealers ? just asking as i did with a bike i bought a couple of months back :D . . :thumbup:

FGRob

Reaction score
Petethefeet said:
do you get a choice of reg plates when you new motor arrives at the dealers ? just asking as i did with a bike i bought a couple of months back :D . . :thumbup:
I didn't really asked to be honest, just happy to get the car :thumbup:
Rob

A

Anonymous

i know what your saying there . i don`t have a build date yet :thumbdown: sales guy reckons end of oct / november which is years away , , , killing time i guess :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Petethefeet said:
hi petethefeet when i picked up my rcz i noticed the reg was my wifes first intial and mine he said they try to get your intials if they can i must have been lucky you can but ask

A

Anonymous

The dealer has a list of registrations allocated to them and you should be able to choose.