What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Reflex

A

Anonymous

Hi all,

Since last monday a beautiful white RCZ has joined my driveway club, replacing a Fiat Grande Punto. What a car!

I live in the Netherlands, with a lovely wife who also enjoys cars and our four cats.

More images will probably follow..

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the forum and the wonderful world of RCZ ownership Reflex! :D I'd love to see some more images of your RCZ and to learn a little more about which variant you chose and which, if any, options you plumped for on your new beauty.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Welcome to the forum and the wonderful world of RCZ ownership Reflex! :D I'd love to see some more images of your RCZ and to learn a little more about which variant you chose and which, if any, options you plumped for on your new beauty.

Pearl white
200 bhp
19 inch midnight silver
Black grill
Black mirrors caps

A

Anonymous

ReflexNL said:
mrizzle said:

Pearl white
200 bhp
19 inch midnight silver
Black grill
Black mirrors caps

Sounds great!! :thumbup: I'm a big fan of the black grille and the midnight silver alloys are probably my other personal fave alloys!

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the welcome, here's another pic..

Regards,
Richard

A

Anonymous

Great car, one you don't see every day on the roads here in Holland!

Veel rijplezier!