What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

red alarm light.

A

Anonymous

I've locked the car but according to handbook I should see a red one-per-second flashing interior light. Mine seems to be two alternate red lights flashing quite quickly. What does everyone else get?

FGRob

Reaction score
I get two dot's then a dash :wtf: :lol: :lol:

I must admit I've never noticed, I tend to go off the indicators flashing and mirrors folding. :eusa-think:

Rob.

A

Anonymous

i think that one light is for alarm and the other is the imoberliser press the key once locks car and mirrors close then straight after press the lock key again deadlocks and alarms this is what happens on my 207 gt thp150 this also flashes 2 red lights. so i think that is right on the rcz.

A

Anonymous

Yes DRWHO is right press lock twice in quick succession to set immobaliser etc. Thats what happens on my 407 SW and Mums 407.

A

Anonymous

Eek - glad I read this thread and will now run out to car park and properly secure my car......I thought that once the mirrors folded it was all locked, alarmed and immobalised (....never noticed flashing lights, let alone a sequence of 'em)!

Thanks
Mari

A

Anonymous

Haven't noticed the red light in mine - whereabouts in the car is it?

A

Anonymous

Hi Maf

Button next to sos should flash this is the alarm one and this also turns sensors off in side the car if someone was inside ie person /dog and i think when the car is also deadlocked the esp button also flashed with the alarm one.

A

Anonymous

DRWHO BLUE GT said:
Hi Maf

Button next to sos should flash this is the alarm one and this also turns sensors off in side the car if someone was inside ie person /dog and i think when the car is also deadlocked the esp button also flashed with the alarm one.

Many thanks :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

DRWHO BLUE GT said:
Hi Maf

Also useful when you're on a ship.

A

Anonymous

marianne said:
Eek - glad I read this thread and will now run out to car park and properly secure my car......I thought that once the mirrors folded it was all locked, alarmed and immobalised (....never noticed flashing lights, let alone a sequence of 'em)!

Thanks
Mari

Thanks as well! Looked at the manual and see that I was also doing it wrong.
:thumbup: