What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Rear parking sensor

Tony G

Reaction score
Hi all I'm Tony, Haria grey RCZ and I love it, only problem missing a rear parking sensor, are they hard to replace also Any1 no what the base colour would be, I not got a clue
Thanks all

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Tony
Welcome to the forum and glad to hear that you are enjoying your RCZ... As for the parking sensor have you looked to see if it has just popped out and is hanging in behind the bumper... As it could well just be there..
..drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Tony G

Reaction score
Hi there and thanks for reply, found broken one in glove box and no sign of a new one inside bumper
With thanks Tony

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
There is a few RCZs on ebay that is being striped and I am sure that you will be able to get one of them to match the one that you require

Tony G

Reaction score
Hi there and thanks for reply, found broken one in glove box and no sign of a new one inside bumper
With thanks Tony
Hello mate, thanks for imfo, I have a new one, was looking to find out how hard or easy to fit,
Thanks Tony