What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Rear Car Mats

A

Anonymous

As they do not make rear car mats for the RCZ - what is the best alternative?

A

Anonymous

:dance: As the passengers will have no feet to fit don't worry :dance:

A

Anonymous

I bought a personalised set from a website. All very good and they came in a set of four! I got their details off this forum as RCZ1 also has bought some from them.

A

Anonymous

I just purchased two rubber mats from halfords for £3.99 each and made some cut outs so they fit snugly in the rear.
halfords single rubber mat. After all, 99% of the time there is only 1 or 2 peeps in the car, so no need to spend a fortune on rear luxury mats. They look good as well and it's easier to keep clean as they just wash down when you get the jet washer out.

A

Anonymous

RCZ White said:
:dance: As the passengers will have no feet to fit don't worry :dance:

:lol: :lol: :text-goodpost: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

My experience as a 6 ft + driver is that you dont need rear mats, but heavy duty seat covers; as anyone who may be in the unfortunate position of having to travel in the back, is that they sit sideways ,with their legs curled up under them., they will not be able to put their feet to the floor................................just a thought!

A

Anonymous

too true, the floor is not really visible so there is no point in carpets

A

Anonymous

Rear mats from the 308CC are not a perfect fit but are near enough and do the job.

When I was trading in my 308CC for the RCZ, it came with a mat set being the GT model. I was in two minds about keeping the rear mats from the CC incase the RCZ never had any - luckily I did take them out :D