What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Really random question

DKZ5745

Reaction score
If you’re sitting inside the car you can press the door lock button in the centre of the dash.......

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Only if you open the car with the key Fob (control) but don't actually don't open any doors or the boot after a few minutes the car will automatically lock the car back up for safety incase you pressed the Fob in your pocket etc without knowing... Hope this will help you
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Top tip never go to the airport for an overnight hotel stay pre holiday, and look on your cctv cameras at home and realise you've left the Z unlocked.

3am quick scoot home in the Alfa (2 hr round trip) to lock it isn't fun. Won't make that mistake again.

o_O:eek:

tianorth

Reaction score
You could have done the Top Gear trick, where Clarkson held the phone to his head, put key on the side of head, press the button.
The other person stood next to car, central locking worked.
Dont know if it was someone else standing near car but off camera with the car key!

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Well time for a good chilled out holiday after that. At least you know that it will be there when you get back... Hope you have a great holiday and look out for the odd RCZs, if you can see one..
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Reaction score
Now are you positive you turned the oven off? 🤔

Don't.

At 3am as I'm driving back to the hotel, I was asking myself did I definitely see those mirrors fold ? 😂
Just to round today off, flight cancelled until tomorrow due to sandstorms. You couldn't write it.

Reaction score
You could have done the Top Gear trick, where Clarkson held the phone to his head, put key on the side of head, press the button.
The other person stood next to car, central locking worked.
Dont know if it was someone else standing near car but off camera with the car key!

Not sure it works from 90 miles away 😂