What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Re Mapping a 160HP

will_berry70

Reaction score
Hi
I'm thinking of getting a petrol 160hp version and remapping to 190hp (allegedly). Is there a downside to this?

There's a company called Celtic tunung local to me who reckon they're good for it.

Silverbullit

Reaction score
Hi
I'm thinking of getting a petrol 160hp version and remapping to 190hp (allegedly). Is there a downside to this?

There's a company called Celtic tunung local to me who reckon they're good for it.

So what happened to this, hows it goin mate? :)

/Qurious Swede

will_berry70

Reaction score

/Qurious Swede
Just getting some quotes and making comparisons. Celtic tuning probably have the edge. I have myself the HDi which pulls like a mofo and the remap offers a 26% increase in torque/hp on paper, from 160hp to 200hp. probably too good to resist but I might wait 6 months and have it as a birthday gift; I deserve it :D

will_berry70

Reaction score

/Qurious Swede
Some people worry about the increased wear of the extra power, but as we know there's a 200hp RCZ that comes as stock, and I'd be surprised if the transmission was upgraded for it, plus the extra power in practice would only occasionally get used :)