What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ1 is going to kill me - but NOT MY FAULT

A

Anonymous

As the title states, RCZ1 is going to kill me - but NOT MY FAULT.

I went away for a mates stag weekend, as I was with a few mates, I drove. Now the RCZ is a lovely car, but practicality is NOT one of its virtues, so I used the wifes Rav4. Needless to say that the downside to this was the wife had to use my beautiful (just cleaned and waxed) RCZ.

Now the stag weekend was messy as one would expect, but the weather was too. My wife, knowing that my car was in pristine condition when I left it, didnt want me to complain that it was all dirty on my return, so she........she...........OMG cant bring myself to say this............what was she thinking.........but she took it an AUTOMATIC CAR WASH!!!!!!!!!!! :text-blondmoment: :brickwall:

Please can anyone suggest how I can make it up to my baby, I have given her a full detail (snow foam, soapy wash, two coats of collinite), complete interior valet, but I think she is still upset with me. You know how they can be, all quiet, saying nothing is wrong, when the fires of hell are burning just beneath the surface.

PLEASE HELP

A

Anonymous

You are not fit to be the custodian of an RCZ. If you love her let her go. Allow her to be in the hands of someone that will look after her as she deserves to be treated.
Sorry but this is tough love and it needed to be said.

A

Anonymous

OO58RON

Please dont make me give her up, I made a mistake, but its the first time Ive ever done anything like that. Surely there must be a place in her heart where forgivness lives.
I promise that she will live a pampered life, will NEVER again put her through such an terrible, sickening ordeal.

A

Anonymous

Two hail Mary's and one Our Farther and adhere to your promise never treat her so badly ever again, this will constitute your first and final chance to change your ways. Or she will be taken into protective care for her protection.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Well Robmac I don't know how to tell you this so I better just come out and say it..............................................................................................................................

D.I.V.O.R.C.E the wife :eusa-whistle:

As for your other love, it will probably take lots and lots of soul searching and endless hours of talking, bearing your soul, telling her your inner most thoughts and feelings over many, many months. Pampering her without any apparent reason. Making her feel special, telling her how gorgeous she looks, how you feel about her and eventually...... eventually..... she may find it in her heart to forgive you but ONLY if you promise never, ever, ever to do it again :twisted:

A

Anonymous

i thought Ron actually meant "let the wife go"............

A

Anonymous

eyetiepie said:
i thought Ron actually meant "let the wife go"............
No. Not the wife treat her with kindness but the RCZ with passion :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Ha ha, this smacks of the Toyota Yaris adverts ...... I reckon the wife 'accidentally on purpose' tried to sabotage the RCZs beautiful looks...... :eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

Only once isn't too bad , we had a black gt in the workshop the other day that looked like it had been cleaned with a brillo pad....it was only 2 months old. You know it's bad when every tech in the workshop stops what they are doing to have a look! You could almost feel the car begging for mercy....