What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Wins Awards

A

Anonymous

Hi All,

As I mentioned in my 'hello' thread in 'newbies', the RCZ won two awards last night at the AutoExpress Car awards - which is great news.

It won Best Coupé and Best Design Awards. Both awards had strong competition in them with the Coupé category featuring VW Scirocco and Audi TT amongst others whilst the Best Design Award had lots of exotic metal in the category such as the R8 Spyder and the gullwing Merc SLS AMG. It is particularly pleasing for us that the Design Award was voted for by the public rather than a panel of judges (the only award of the ceremony that was), so we're really, pleased about that.

Additionally, as our guest of honour we had Boris Reinmoller join us at the ceremony who is the Peugeot Designer who was responsible for the initial designs / concept of RCZ. Boris was good company and gave a few secrets away regarding future plans for RCZ (which I'll hopefully be able to share with you in due course) and he was delighted to accept the Design Award for us on behalf of Peugeot UK.

Anyway, below is a snap of the awards (sorry for low quality, taken on my phone) and this weeks AutoExpress has a great double page feature on RCZ.

Regards

Peugeot Prod

Attachments

• rcz awards.JPG
    rcz awards.JPG
    224.3 KB · Views: 908

RCZ1

Reaction score
"Boris was good company and gave a few secrets away regarding future plans for RCZ (which I'll hopefully be able to share with you in due course)"

You've certainly wetted our appetites there - don't keep us in suspense too long :eusa-think: