What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ watch - now sold

A

Anonymous

Bought it but dont actually think it suits my wrist ! :cry: not worn and still in box with plastic screen protector still on etc so brand new

Anyway if anyone wants it at £45 plus the postage let me know

A

Anonymous

Re: RCZ watch

The face is quite "chunky" it's 4 cms diameter and the strap is adjustable from large to rather small. Tis very nice with a sexy clasping mechanism but just not for me :cry:

soundwave5150

Reaction score

Tempted. But haven't ordered my RCZ yet, if you still have it when I do (I wanna make sure I don't change my mind and buy something cheaper for me to insure) then I would definately buy the watch.

A

Anonymous

ok no problem................order the car ! you'll love it :cool:

soundwave5150

Reaction score

H12RPO said:
ok no problem................order the car ! you'll love it :cool:

I also want to wait until I pass the 6 month probation on my new job. Just in case. (also my better half wants me to get an Abarth 500c or an mx-5 instead, apparently no matter how good the RCZ is, in her eyes the roof should come off)

Rue1

Reaction score

Hey H12RPO didn't get a pm... Really interested in taking this off your hands..do you have PayPal? If so message me
Cheers
Noel

A

Anonymous

no problem its yours........................let me get a price for the postage to the upside down land and I'll come back to you with the cost. I do have paypal as well. Lets take it offline

ianhenly at virginmedia dot com (you know what to do )