What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ snobs

A

Anonymous

I have been a member of many car forums most recently the vw golf forum. I'v always found people with higher spec more powerful models have some friendly banter with those who own entry level models, do you think this will be he same on here? Eg on the golf forum those with a GTI say people In 1.4s dont have a real car and say its got a low spec, are all you 200 owners gona start arguing with 156 and 163 owners because your car is more powerful or has higher spec.

FGRob

Reaction score
GEEGEE123 said:
I have been a member of many car forums most recently the vw golf forum. I'v always found people with higher spec more powerful models have some friendly banter with those who own entry level models, do you think this will be he same on here? Eg on the golf forum those with a GTI say people In 1.4s dont have a real car and say its got a low spec, are all you 200 owners gona start arguing with 156 and 163 owners because your car is more powerful or has higher spec.
That can really only apply when more people have their cars - oops :dance: :wtf: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Although the 200 has more overall power, the 163 has more torque through the mid range, and the 156 is a pretty good performer too. There is not too much difference through the range as there is with other manufacturers. There is definately no cheap man's (or girls!) RCZ!

A

Anonymous

I think that this Forum will enjoy and be interested in hearing various Driver's experiences and thoughts on the different engines.
As each vehicle can have a different spec, then, as already shown here already with the limited cars currently on the road, Forum Users are able to hear / show the features.
Ultimately, we are all on here to enjoy / share the experience of the RCZ - Whatever the Engine / Spec

A

Anonymous

What are you trying to say " mine is bigger than yours". I last heard that remark in the playground. !!! I hope we are all RCZ owners together !! I certainly am.

A

Anonymous

I've never belonged to a forum before so I'm just enjoying it for what it is and every person's taste in cars differs to the next so who's to say GT is better than Sport or 200 is better than 156? :eusa-think: We have all opted for great cars no matter what the spec and I for one enjoy reading other members' comments, even if their engine IS bigger than mine. :lol: Does size really matter??? :!: :?: :!: ;) ;) ;)

A

Anonymous

Thank goodness they do not badge the models
That should nip that one in the bud

A

Anonymous

200 - more power, quicker 0-60
163 - more torque, better economy
156 - all the looks for less money

everyones a winner!

A

Anonymous

Suspect it will happen but not so much. With most cars the entry level is a bit rubbish on the road in most cases. From all the reviews and posts it seems you really need to drive the 200 hard to see the benefit (although when you do I gather there is one).

A

Anonymous

it`s not the size . . .it`s what you do with it that counts..... :lol:

A

Anonymous

:eusa-shhh:
let's face it we all have one thing in common..... we all love or look forward to love OUR RCZ's no matter what the engine size or add ons we have bought !

:beer: :greetings-wavingblue: :dance: :clap: ;)

David

A

Anonymous

I've ordered a 156 Sport with no extras...so I'm really at the bottom of the food chain, so people can point their fingers at me, but from what I've seen on this forum so far, I don't think people will.

Without wishing to stereo-type and only based on witnessing driving behaviour, I'd say Freud would have a field-day analysing Golf GTI drivers (would like to put a relevant smiley in here, but they don't have an 18 certificate smiley section).