What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ side lights on when car is off help

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
That’s not good looks like a rodents been at that call for the Verminator!

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes looks like a rodent has been at it not uncommon if car been parked up for a while or if you are in a rural area rodents do like to get up onto the engine area when you park it up after a run to go warm on a cold night.. Worth looking around the wiring for further damage.. Last thing you need is a fire

Kash2001

Reaction score
Agreed could be a rodent, although possibly whilst at the garage and we have several cars here, but none have been chewed at all, but there's always a 1st. It's going in to the garage again to have it checked as to the sidelight always being on, as battery drainage and electrical issues due to the light are frustrating, Im surprised more havent had this issues as I seem to be falling foul to this issue.

Kash2001

Reaction score
OK so now I'm confused as the light and buzz has gone 😱 nothing changed wife parked the car and had forgot to take off the middle rocker fuse.

When I went to the car the next morning, as I walked to the vehicle and opened the bonnet the switch was down, checked the light and it was off. Started fine and for 3 days hasn't shown any issue, no buzzing, no light just as a normal rcz.

I give up with it 😒 no reason or sign for the light to going off, and no buzz 🤷‍♂️ but it's working with no signs of why, nothings off and I guess make hay when the sun shines.

If it comes back I'll shout again and kick a tyre.

Thanks for all the help and input.

Atb