What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Rear ABS Sensor H*LL

Pedro

Reaction score
Now how good is that for a quick fix! 👏👌

Adele

Reaction score
I picked one up at main dealer yesterday £75
How on earth did you manage that!?

I've chased this through 2 Peugeot main dealers now, one in Hertfordshire, one in Denbighshire (moved house) and neither are able to find one in stock in UK or supply one after several months on order, even a delivery forecast is impossible.

BTW sourcing through breaker sites has also turned up zero stock. Don't know where else to turn. The car rides faultless in all other respects.

We would be extremely grateful for any help/guidance

JC1

Reaction score
Hi JC1, which dealership did you use? Mine is having no luck.
Dealer in Bathgate West lothian. They did say they would have to order the part in but called the next day as they had one. It turns out it's not actually at fault! I have a broken wire somewhere, still to fix. Grrrr

Adele

Reaction score
Thanks for getting back to us JC1 🙂

We weren't able to source the original Peugeot part (part No: 9674196180) despite placing orders through a couple of Peugeot dealers. Delivery forecast remains the same throughout the UK, i.e. UNKNOWN.
However, after a few days searching online we did find another sensor which some sites listed as a suitable alternative. We took the chance and it turns out it is exactly the same shape, length and spec and fitted like a glove! Fault light now extinguished, thank God!
For those interested, the part number is 4545LO, we bought ours on ebay uk here: NEW Citroën C4 DS4 Peugeot 307 308 408 Rear Left Right ABS Speed Sensor...
Be aware though, the add states 1st class parcel post but it is actually sent 2nd class and takes longer to arrive than their add states. Plus we received zero comms when we asked why it hadn't arrived. BUT, the part is new and functions as it should.
The original part looks like this and will need the extended 10mm allen key as beaks showed in his image on the previous page. Fitting is a doddle as long as you have a little mechanical knowledge.

Attachments

• Peugeot RCZ rear near side ABS sensor.jpeg
    Peugeot RCZ rear near side ABS sensor.jpeg
    64 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

French Letter

Reaction score
HELP. I need the same sensor. Part no. is 9674196180

I'm in Australia and cannot find the part anywhere. The Golden Fleece alright!

Can anyone help an Aussie. I'm also a Scot as my Dad was born in the Gallowgate, GLASGOW.

Cheers.

French Letter

Reaction score
Thanks for getting back to us JC1 🙂

We weren't able to source the original Peugeot part (part No: 9674196180) despite placing orders through a couple of Peugeot dealers. Delivery forecast remains the same throughout the UK, i.e. UNKNOWN.
However, after a few days searching online we did find another sensor which some sites listed as a suitable alternative. We took the chance and it turns out it is exactly the same shape, length and spec and fitted like a glove! Fault light now extinguished, thank God!
For those interested, the part number is 4545LO, we bought ours on ebay uk here: NEW Citroën C4 DS4 Peugeot 307 308 408 Rear Left Right ABS Speed Sensor...
Be aware though, the add states 1st class parcel post but it is actually sent 2nd class and takes longer to arrive than their add states. Plus we received zero comms when we asked why it hadn't arrived. BUT, the part is new and functions as it should.
The original part looks like this and will need the extended 10mm allen key as beaks showed in his image on the previous page. Fitting is a doddle as long as you have a little mechanical knowledge.

Just saw this post. There are 6 in Australia. Just ordered one. Cheers and thanks for that.

French Letter

Reaction score
Let us know how you get on 👍
Well, interesting . . . My master Pug mechanic diagnosed it as a mis-calibrated steering wheel alignment.

I did put new tyres on the front some months ago. Bridgestone Potenza Sport. 235/45/19. And didn't do a wheel alignment.

These RCZ have a very temperamental suspension set upon.

He re-calibrated, from his factory Pug Computer scan tool, and now off for a correct wheel alignment.

Keep ya posted.