What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Rcz r

Sunseeker

Reaction score
My discs are at 30% , so i'm starting to moving about new ones.
Can you please mate put a link here to the shop when u got some news ?
Appreciated ! :)

Marmite

Reaction score
god speed brakes , have made a batch of bells but are waiting on some discs as they ran out They will have the discs in stock in may after they all went to 308 gti owners !
The price is the same as Peogout original discs from fish brothers at 695.00 an then on at 495 .00 when you need to replace just the rotor’s an the rotors an bells are apparently just over a kilo lighter each . Stainless pistons an seal kit is 290.00
Godspeed’s number is
01656 723060

Last edited:

turboguy

Reaction score
I considering the stainless steel pistons. Would I need the full kit or just swop the pistons over?

Pedro

Reaction score
Just a update from Godspeed they are making a batch of bells next week to fit the r’s front hubs they also have the rotors/ discs in stock an stainless pistons soon as I find out the prices I will edit this post .
Can't wait to hear the peal of those bells waking us up every Sunday morning they should make a BIG change from the ones in our old church 😆😆

Marmite

Reaction score
I considering the stainless steel pistons. Would I need the full kit or just swop the pistons over?
I got my discs from fish brothers an the piston an seal kit from god speed brakes an done them my self so if your discs are ok it will cost you just the 290.00 for peace of mind there not going to seize in the callipers

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
You can just swap the pistons over could be easier said than done as one of my mates has just had his R in for the piston replacement and the garage allegedly had problems getting the old pistons out!

Marmite

Reaction score
You can just swap the pistons over could be easier said than done as one of my mates has just had his R in for the piston replacement and the garage allegedly had problems getting the old pistons out!
I did 3 of them 2 large an 1 smaller piston were a difficult to get out they would go round but would not come out without a fight also I had trouble getting 2 pistons back in with the new seals so ended up using the old seals and there fine no leaks an I have brakes that are doing the job 100% Godspeed do offer a refurb service at 150.00 if you prefer

Pedro

Reaction score
Wonder if you could skim those grooves out ! 😁