What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

rcz r wheels

Fenderjaz

Reaction score
Hi, my r wheels have been re- cut a few times and cannot be done again as the " r " logo is flat. Can you still get r wheels...are they expensive and from where ?

Flanners

Reaction score
Cost circa £550+ pw in UK last time i looked were some from a Czech Peugeout Dealer/Site for around £260+ pw w/out delivery but now has 20% surcharge due to that great Brexit idea.....

Kerr

Reaction score
Hi, my r wheels have been re- cut a few times and cannot be done again as the " r " logo is flat. Can you still get r wheels...are they expensive and from where ?

Fish Brothers, but they are £557 each.

Eshop Peugeot Czech Republic are much cheaper. A set of 4 with delivery is £942.

Their RRP is much lower than the UK. I'm not sure why there is such a difference.

Are the wheels badly scuffed or just the diamond cut finish gone? Some refurbishers do diamond cut replication. They don't machine the face, but still get a shiny silver finish.

There is also the option of just getting the wheel powder coated.