What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ R vs TT Fifth Gear 23/7/15

A

Anonymous

Anyone else see the RCZ R do the head to head hot lap 2 and a bit seconds faster than the 2.0 TT on fifth gear Thursday this week.

Cheers
Nick

A

Anonymous

Sorry could not find a link, but as tianorth says it will repeat on the weekend

Cheers
Nick

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I just had a quick search, can't find any showings other than on History, as has been posted above, it's on tonight, and also there are several other showings, but all on The History Channel.

I haven't managed to find any links to watch this channel online. :eusa-think:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
So, just to contradict myself, it's on YouTube. Search for Fifth Gear Season 26 Episode 4

I assume that's the correct one, that's the episode History are showing tonight. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

the video is not on Youtube it is a place holder to another site that you have to sign up to, which then decides if you are eligible to watch it.

Cheers
Nick

A

Anonymous

Cut out just the TT vs RCZ R from the episode if anyone wants it drop me a PM with an email address and I will send it via wetransfer.

Cheers
Nick

RCZ-R

Reaction score
I'd rather see the TTS compete against the RCZ R.
But I understand the price match making the entry TT a contender to the R.