What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ R or bust!

Doomlord_uk

Reaction score
Have been slowly falling in love with the RCZ over many years. Originally hated it, for no good reason, but over time its unique styling has really grown on me. I've been a pug driver for ten years now, never driven anything else. My current car is a rather fantastic (to me) 308 GT THP 200 which I'm thoroughly enjoying. We'll be getting a 308 SW 1.6VTi Sport sometime this summer hopefully (when we can find one we like at a price we can afford) to do heavier-duty family stuff, and ultimately I have my eye on an RCZ R. Those aren't cheap, alas, but it's always good to have goals.

I'm slowly working towards some big performance upgrades for my GT 200 whilst keeping the outside of the car lowkey - no flashy bodykits, or whatever. But for the RCZ I'm thinking of doing both similar performance tuning AND a fancy body kit and wheels. Will be spending a lot of time reading these forums I think...

2retro

Reaction score
You won't need to do any tuning to an RCZ R - they're quick enough already! :D

Nemi

Reaction score
I don't think that there are many options for RCZ body kits :rolleyes:

K.S

Reaction score
I don't think that there are many options for RCZ body kits :rolleyes:
Maxton do a good body kit, seems to be the most popular people use. Just fitted one, good quality and looks the part.👍