What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Rcz r headlight swap

TheFallen411

Reaction score
Looking to get the insides of my, 2013 rcz (non r version), headlights sprayed black to give off a tinted headlight effect without blocking light output. Struggling to find information on the Internet but it seems the rcz R already has this done as standard. Not sure if it was an option for the standard version though. Could somebody let me know if it is. Anyway I was wondering if I am able to fit rcz r headlight into my rcz? If so I'm also unsure but I think the rcz r is xenon and mine isn't. Would this be an issue?

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
You would need the self leveling unit that would need to have your ecu programed... Not a quick fix and change also there's two different shapes of headlights on the RCZs depending on the year due to the face-lift model

Pedro

Reaction score
Euro parts used to sell the black background lens headlights for the Z s

NF7

Reaction score
I have the factory blacked-out lights on my 200THP. They work normally, but you'd need a self-leveling unit programmed into the ECU if your lights do not have it now.