What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ R Alcon disc

Daniels

Reaction score
Hi
Could anyone help, looking for technical drawing of Alcon disk or the dimensions I have info from TAROX website only missing bell thickness.
I am away at present so can’t remove disk from my car and need this measurement as I have found a company to make a pair of two part discs
Thanks in advance 👍🏻

Kerr

Reaction score
Hi
Could anyone help, looking for technical drawing of Alcon disk or the dimensions I have info from TAROX website only missing bell thickness.
I am away at present so can’t remove disk from my car and need this measurement as I have found a company to make a pair of two part discs
Thanks in advance 👍🏻

Who is making the discs?

Are they going to make good brakes for a good price?

Information is scarce. I'd hope anyone in the field of making brakes would have access to that information.

I'll be needing discs soon and will keep an eye on this thread.

Last edited:

E.C.Ewe

Reaction score
I wouldn't fit anything but the std discs and callipers. I know they are extremely expensive but that is just a cost I shall have to bear when the time comes. It is something I was aware of before I bought my R. I might fit different pads though, don't know. I am also aware that the calliper pistons are mild steel and have a tendency to corrode and seize. However I have Peugeot Assist Warranty on mine so if this happens I am told they would be covered for replacement. My car is also garaged and not used in shit winter weather. But the brake discs are expensive. They are also huge and weigh a tonne!