What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Prices

Ian J.

Reaction score
Is it me or are prices for this modern classic beginning to go up
I paid £8700 for my 2015 29k mile GT back in early May and its now done just under 34k and I reckon I would get pretty much what I paid for it privately.
Ok its unmarked with 6 services and new timing chain which helps.
Not remotely interested in selling unless I could find a sub 20k mile 2016 HDi but they are as rare as rocking horse poop.

Kerr

Reaction score
The prices of cars has gone up since Coronavirus. It makes no sense, but they have.

Pedro

Reaction score
Ebay has a good selection with somewhat hefty mark ups but if I was in the market for another motor I would at my age be looking at a no road tax cheapish cost effective fuel efficient run around but defiantly not diesel as judging by how many major manufacturers are building assembly lines for Electric variants Fossil fuel powered engines are going to get a good hiding in emission control Regs in the not to distant future & now they are building & commissioning Electric HGVs Trains & Busses the writing is on the wall

Kerr

Reaction score
People have spare cash as they've not had their expensive foreign holidays and not going out every weekend. They aren't half burning the cash though.

We've been looking for a new dog since Coronavirus started. Instantly prices skyrocketed to silly levels. Dogs that were £1200 before this started are now £3500. It's going to encourage even more illegal breeding and flood the market.

New car sales were down in September. The rush with all the PCP deals ending during the lockdown will see car sales slow. I'm still surprised in the current climate people are willing to take on so much debt.

Last edited:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I’m on the Range Rover Evoque forum having recently bought a new one. It’s surprising how many on there are waiting for delivery of their PHEV Evoques at @ £50k