What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Numberplates

A

Anonymous

Just wondered how much people have been paying for the number plates that end in RCZ

A

Anonymous

lOOKING AT THE DVLA, ANY ENDING IN rcz IN NEW FORMAT ARE £799 TYPICALLY

A

Anonymous

i bought my plate when they released the 60 plate with the rcz on the end of the plate i paid only £319+£80 assign fee and gave the cert to my dealer to reg got the car on the 1st of sept

GT RCZ

Reaction score
I bought mine from DVLA for under £400 GT60RCZ.

Just need the car now

A

Anonymous

Me too £399 for **60 RCZ well worth it, it looks great on the car :cool:

A

Anonymous

Just bought mine today for under £400 plus transfer fee (N Ireland plates) so now I've the keyring and the plates...just need the car :dance:

A

Anonymous

I dont get why people buy a plate relating to the car, most people will only a keep a car 3 years and chances are your next car will not be an RCZ.

I got my plate with my intials on it and I'll put it on every car I own.

A

Anonymous

You can either sell it on to the new RCZ Owner, or take it off the Vehicle and sell it privately.

Of course, you could keep it to remind you of "the good old times" when you had your RCZ and it's adorning whatever your next car is.

Plates can appreciate in value as well.

A

Anonymous

I had fully intended going for something personal, i.e. initials rather than RCZ-related but the people I took advice from commented that an RCZ plate on an RCZ model would be very attractive to a prospective buyer when I came to sell and might even be worth as much as I paid for it :clap: , and as I tend to keep my cars for longer than the average 3 years I might even keep this one until either it or I fall apart :lol: :crazy:

A

Anonymous

Hi
Having booked my Opal White RCZ yesterday,the salesman has even booked my number plate RCZ 002. RCZ 001 was taken by the local importer here in sunny Malta.I did not have to go overboard for it as it is an additional 60 euros. Long wait though for car delivery, late December early January. So my RCZ for the time being is my desktop on my laptop :cry:

A

Anonymous

bugia said:
..the salesman has even booked my number plate RCZ 002. RCZ 001 was taken by the local importer here in sunny Malta.

:eusa-think: "RCZ 001" - what a great plate to have. "RCZ 002" is a good plate too. Wonder who will get RCZ 007? Wonder if we'll see one featured in the next Bond movie. :lol:

A

Anonymous

Saw RCZ200 in St Neots Dry dock today, is that theirs or a members?