What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

rcz meet

A

Anonymous

looks like the weather is now starting to get a little better so can i put forward a proposal to FG ROB that we choose say 3 dates for the near future and also to fit in with peugeot prod to get our meet back on track before the holiday season gets underway so as we have a maximum show of the members any chance you can put 3 dates forward rob and then run with the most popular :clap: :thumbup: :beer:

A

Anonymous

Easter is quite late this year so can I suggest before - plus there's an extra holiday for the royal wedding (altho that might be a good day... who gives a monkeys about a royal wedding???)? :lol:

A

Anonymous

yes can we ask the admin of the forum to do a survey to choose a date a place, because i'm sure many of us are ok to meet!

RCZ1

Reaction score
I think we are waiting for Peugeot Prod to arrange some suitable dates, to replace the one that got cancelled in February.
He was planning a great day. I'm sure he will be dealing with it when time permits.

A

Anonymous

.................as long as he remembers the goody bags ! :dance:

A

Anonymous

is it safe to say that this meet will no longer take place !!!!!

FGRob

Reaction score
To be honest Mel, I've not seen Peugeot Prod (Mark) on here for a while, there is a new guy from Tech who has now appeared recently, maybe he can shed a little light as to what's going on.

For me I've stepped down from the forum due to the car going at the end of the month, plus I'm doing more with the 2, so it needs someone else to step up and drive it or else for sure, it will just die on the vine.

Rob. :wave: :cry: