What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ GT 200 WITH NAV FOR SALE

Fishbrothers

Reaction score
Hi all,

Thank you all for the likes, a lovely welcome! Just letting you all know that I have a Mercury Grey RCZ GT 200bhp with Satellite Navigation arriving on Monday, front and rear sensors, black leather interior, silver arches, 44900 miles, 2014 '14' registration, 12 months national warranty, new MOT, I THINK it may also have Xenons, and I only have a couple of the silver standard alloy wheels to refurb, all things being well on arrival, and main dealer mechanical checks, it should be going up for £10995. As soon as I get some photos done they'll be posted, and a video available if you are interested. If you want to save time and check on Autotrader, try doing a 1 mile search from postcode SN5 7YQ, and you should find it! 01793642591 Fish Brothers Peugeot.

Have a happy motoring weekend!

James.

wilsofar

Reaction score
Just as a note -my Cat N 2014 200 GT with 40k Sat Nav,white leather,Xenons ,front and rear sensors,black arches,cost recently £6500 plus another £500 for full diamond cut refurbished alloys.

I know it was bought privately but just as an example of being able to buy a much more expensive car than I could afford -and nobody knows!

Anyway - just saying-I‘m sure your Z is brilliant and with a comprehensive 2 year guarantee?!