What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ GT 156 I NEED MORE POWER CAPT'N

A

Anonymous

HELLO,

IVE JUST BOUGHT AN AMBER RED RCZ GT 156. VERY GOOD LOOKING CAR BUT LACKS A BIT OF A PUNCH!! DOES ANYONE KNOW OF IDEAS FOR A BIT MORE TO BE MADE WITHOUT COOKING YOUR ENGINE OR VOIDING THE WARRANTY?

ANY HELP PLEASE.

REGARDS
MR BEARD

A

Anonymous

If you are concerned about warranty then leave engine well alone,however Superchips do an ecu upgrade for your engine,up 34bhp so just under 200THP,look at their site and it should give you torque and bhp figures.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
dolanog said:
If you are concerned about warranty then leave engine well alone,however Superchips do an ecu upgrade for your engine,up 34bhp so just under 200THP,look at their site and it should give you torque and bhp figures.

:thumbup: for the Superchips !!! although you should have gotten the 200 from the get go ;)

A

Anonymous

:thumbup: for the Superchips !!! although you should have gotten the 200 from the get go ;)[/quote]

Thats why i went for the Sport spec 200THP :thumbup: but i will add my 200 with bang on 10k has loosened up and im quite impressed with it's power band still needs that extra mid range top end that Superchips can take care of :eusa-think: just taken it back to the dealer for a quick oil/filter change,front tyres have another 3k life cycle.
I have that long wait now to March to see the competition,details of the two Japanese coupe's out today at Frankfurt show.
Milltek are thinking of an exhaust system for RCZ (catback) and could be looking for donor car over next few months,i will update you if or when i hear more,this could be what many of us have waited for,milltek and superchips work on projects together so the end result could be very good indeed :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Have a look on ecosse peugeot they do a power module for the thp engine under 207 engine mods think its around 500 quid though but gives appx 30 extra bhp also think about a induction kit