What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

I too have my 10 plate Dolphin 1.6 GT (156) for sale if anyone is interested. 34,000 miles, full main dealer service history, two brand new tyres on the front, immaculate all round, taxed till Aug 1st, 1st MOT due on the 9th August and just had the front bushes and gearbox oil replaced under warranty..........£13,750.

A

Anonymous

cozza said:
I too have my 10 plate Dolphin 1.6 GT (156) for sale if anyone is interested. 34,000 miles, full main dealer service history, two brand new tyres on the front, immaculate all round, taxed till Aug 1st, 1st MOT due on the 9th August and just had the front bushes and gearbox oil replaced under warranty..........£13,750.

What are replacing it with Cozza?!

A

Anonymous

A Land Rover Discovery 3........bit of a difference I know! :)

A

Anonymous

cozza said:
A Land Rover Discovery 3........bit of a difference I know! :)

That is rather a contrast but much more suitable for carrying a kayak/canoe and mountain bike!! I've had to abandon the latter for the moment as I can't get the bike in the car!!

Status
Not open for further replies.