What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Feline Pack Side Stripe Black For Sale

A

Anonymous

Hey folks,

Just wanted to give any interested members the opportunity to buy the RCZ side stripe (Black) from me before I fire it onto eBay. It is still unopened in its original packaging. I'm am open to sensible offers..retails at £74.99 unfitted and will be happy to undercut that a bit. :thumbup: Anyway, if anyone is interested then please PM me.

Thanks

Attachments

• feline stripe.jpg
    feline stripe.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 875
A

Anonymous

I thought you had a buyer for these Mr Rizz? Wasn't one of starky's mates going to have them off of you?

A

Anonymous

He was gonna have them but the fool decided that the chequered flag ones would look better!

A

Anonymous

:lol: Starky! Sadly it fell through RON and it's just lying around so thought it best just to try and get it sold on. I have lined up another interested party if it doesn't sell tonight.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
:lol: Starky! Sadly it fell through RON and it's just lying around so thought it best just to try and get it sold on. I have lined up another interested party if it doesn't sell tonight.
Not a bad little earner for you Mr Rizz :thumbup: I somehow still remember how you come to have a spare set :D

A

Anonymous

I think everyone with a white RCZ should have them on.:) No interest on fleebay ?

A

Anonymous

Starky said:
I think everyone with a white RCZ should have them on.:) No interest on fleebay ?

Frustratingly little Starky! :( Just following up interest from a guy who made a private offer.

A

Anonymous

Yeah you can, you just have to watch how you go about it to stay within the rules of the eBay nazis. More often than not it works out best for all parties...except eBay but I don't give much (in fact any) of a toss about them!

RON - in response to our grammatical pedantry the other night, I thought you might enjoy this:

http://www.slightlywarped.com/crapfacto ... cebook.htm

A

Anonymous

I did. Especially the one were the girl slatted her job and boss, forgetting she had clearly accepted him as a friend. A lost job may have made her more careful about her oratory in the future.

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
I did. Especially the one were the girl slatted her job and boss, forgetting she had clearly accepted him as a friend. A lost job may have made her more careful about her oratory in the future.

I stumbled across it in the dentist's earlier today and I drew some odd looks as I sat giggling to myself like a simpleton. Glad you enjoyed it. There are some beauties on there.