What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Engine Swap Advise???

Troiy

Reaction score
Hello guys, if i swap my RCZ engine and suspension with the 308 TCR/Racing Cup part from peugot sport, what drawbacks can i expect, i know they are similar parts, but the TCR tunes out 350HP & 420NM, But not sure what drawbacks i will have to live with. Please advise if you know.

Pedro

Reaction score
You just service that Engine to its requirements which will be slightly more demanding in that its a racing spec also the clutch will need uprating & presumably you may have to change the G/Box to cope with the extra power ?

Pedro

Reaction score
I would imagine they should have the software to get the service data etc it is after all the 1.6 Turbo difference being it has the Ballistic 350 HP at 6000 rpm so there may be different parameters to be set when you have it in the MDs only drawback is it may be a bit more costlier than a normal Z service I would give them a ring to find out before you swop out the Engines

DKZ5745

Reaction score
If you go ahead with this project, a few photos & description of what you do would be very helpful for other members that might consider this mod in the future.
It would also be very interesting to see what the performance would be like if you complete this.